2011年3月22日星期二

Tiramisu Cupcakes

TirimasucupcakesTiramisu Cupcakes, makes 12 standard size
You will need: 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all purpose flour, 1 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, 2 teaspoons baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract, 1/3 cup oil (I used vegetable but canola or peanut oil would be good too) 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar, 1 cup brewed coffee (cooled).
Whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl whisk together vanilla, oil, vinegar and coffee. Combine the wet and dry ingredients. This batter will be very wet-that's normal. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake at 350 F for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
Trust the toothpick.
Mascarpone frosting, makes enough to frost 2 dozen. (This is how I made it, so if you are only frosting a dozen you can try and half this recipe. I would have done this for you, but I haven't really tested it that way so I thought I'd just tell you what I really did. Yo.)
You will need: 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, 2-3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, 1/2 cup powered sugar.
Cream together the softened mascarpone and cream. Add in half the powdered sugar and cream just until smooth then add in the other half and repeat. After I frosted my cupcakes I sifted on a little cocoa powder-trying for that "tiramisu" look.

没有评论:

发表评论