2010年12月17日星期五

THERMOMIX - THE "GERMAN MAID"




Many of us are having problems with our maid(s). We often hear:

"....my maid is not good, she doesn't understand my language....."

"......my maid's cooking is terrible...... taste horrible...."

"........... my maid doesn't know how to cook, I have to cook for her instead....."

"....my maid just scratch my precious non stick pan....."

".... i don't really like maids or helpers. If I can, I prefer some privacy..."

What about getting a “GERMAN Maid” who doesn't complaint, and does wonders for you?

Thermomix is known as the world's SMALLEST kitchen, some calls it The “German Maid” because it is imported all the way from Germany. It is also one of the SMARTEST kitchen gadget. It is the best kitchen helper!!!!!

Your cooking time is cut down from hours to minutes, and from minutes to seconds. A traditional rice cooker takes about 30 minutes to boil the rice, Thermomix only needs 15 minutes!!!!

Cleaning is easy. The Thermomix is able to pre-clean itself. Thermomix is ONE for ALL, ALL in ONE! Thermomix uses ONE BOWL, ONE BLADE, to do EVERYTHING. Hence, you only need to wash ONE machine.

Tired of cleaning and wiping the oil stains in the kitchen? Thermomix allows you to have the pleasure to cook in your own bedroom!! Guaranteed no leftover oil stains!

没有评论:

发表评论